Caution - graphic pictures below. :)
What's better than playing video games? . . . Playing them in the BUFF!! We went swimming yesterday afternoon and when we got back, I told the kids to change out of their suits. I guess Harrison only made it half way before getting distracted by his Game Boy! Ha ha! I had to laugh when I noticed what was going on. Look at that cute tan line and white hair!
What's better than playing video games? . . . Playing them in the BUFF!! We went swimming yesterday afternoon and when we got back, I told the kids to change out of their suits. I guess Harrison only made it half way before getting distracted by his Game Boy! Ha ha! I had to laugh when I noticed what was going on. Look at that cute tan line and white hair!





2 comments:
did u tell him that just because his dad does it doesn't make it ok?;)
ha, ha so funny! I love little kids in the buff. Let 'im get away with it. He's a kid!!
Post a Comment