
Harrison didn't like the 4-D movie at all - especially when we were sprayed with "milk", "pee" and "poo"! That WAS kind of gross, but funny at the same time!

This is the turn wheel where the cows get milked. They have learned when to step on and off of it at just the right time!

Morgan took a turn milking a cow too! :)



Say cheese!

We got to see a small portion of a cow giving birth to a baby cow! We would have watched the whole thing, but it was VERY slow going, so ended up leaving since the kids were getting a bit restless. They thought it was pretty interesting though. When we got there this cow had just given birth to twins. There was another cow in labor to the right of her and she started licking this cow's afterbirth - I about GAGGED and couldn't watch her doing it. Just typing it makes my stomach tighten up - NASTY!

We couldn't keep Harrison off the tractors!
There was this cool air-filled jumping pad that was probably the highlight of the day! Kent and Kirk loved trying to bounce the other one off. Sometimes the kids would get WAY high and flip in all sorts of directions. Needless to say, I didn't try it.
I thought this rock climbing wall was pretty cool. Tyler and Morgan both tried it and went up a couple times.



Exhausted after having jumped a lot!

Oh, probably the most humorous thing that happened that day was when Tyler saw a big Amish family and exclaimed to Briley, "Look at all those pioneers! I didn't know they still existed!" When I heard that I just had to laugh!
Thank you Grandma for taking us!!! (Morgan had just got bonked in the head on the trampoline and didn't take it very well, so she was still pouting!)

What's a dairy farm without getting ice cream!? I was actually a little disappointed by it - it tasted pretty much like most ice creams.






2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! We'll have to visit when we come next!
I've been interested in going up there for a while now. You have such a good description of it, I feel like I've been there now.
Post a Comment