We inherited this dresser and nightstand from my parents when we got married. It was kind of dirty and stained from the years it had been used by my brothers or me. I didn't really know much about updating, refinishing or repainting furniture back then, so I just left it white. Now that we have moved and I am updating some of my decorations and have a nice looking place to live in, I decided to add some color to our room (since our walls are white and the quilt on our bed is cream), so I picked out this fun green color and painted the dresser and nightstand. Plus I got the paint for practically nothing with a $10 Ace Hardware coupon I got from moving! I love it! It is SO my color of green and it really pops out with the white walls as the background. I love the way it brightens our room. So here is a before and after. I actually remembered to take a before (except for the nightstand) shot before I started painting.
This is the top of the dresser - EEEEWWW, look how dirty that is!
The after shot:







1 comment:
Oh, I LOVE it. I love that color green as well. It is so cheery. What a great way to bring in color to your home! How are you feeling??
Post a Comment