Tyler came home Friday with a long face and was very quiet. I asked him what was wrong and he showed me that his front tooth was VERY loose and even was bleeding some. He said he was taking a drink out of his water bottle on the bus when all of a sudden the bus hit a big bump and his water bottle hit his tooth and knocked it really loose! His front two teeth were already somewhat loose, but not enough to pull them out. It must have been a huge bump because it was very ready to be pulled out! He stayed up in his room with a washcloth on his tooth until Kent was able to do the door slamming trick (which he has done for all of Tyler's teeth!). I thought about trying to help him pull it out, but I just couldn't. It gave me the heeby-jeebies just thinking about doing it! Tyler spent the night at a friend's house on Friday, but the tooth fairy still came and left him some money! What a thoughtful tooth fairy! :)
He kept putting his tongue in the hole and now he talks with a lisp. Maybe by Christmas he'll be able to sing "All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth". :)




No comments:
Post a Comment