Head and face . . .
Hand and spine . . .
Leg and foot . . .
GIRL!!!!

Am I good or what?! Always trust a mother's instinct. Now on to picking names. Gesh, that is going to be quite a task! Kent and I haven't really found one yet that we both like. I made a list of like 14 and he really didn't like any of them. What?! So I told him to make a list and then we'll talk. Plus he has 4 months to mull them over in his mind. So, we may not know until she is born!







7 comments:
Kris! Congratulations!!! Yay! I bet you are so excited. Not many people luck out and get two girls and two boys. I bet Morgan is so excited!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!! :)
Congratulations Kris! Two of each will be fun! Is Morgan excited for things to be evened out?
Congrats!! Morgan must be so excited!! 2 of each, lucky!! ;)
yay!!!! I love little girls! Congratulations!
We went to a pumpkin patch in Brookston - it was really nice and quiet and Leon had soooo much fun. They have a corn maze too, but we didn't go throught it.
Yay! congratulations! I am so excited for you to be having a girl too! And they will only be about a month apart. They will be best friends just like Morgan and Ady :) Is Morgan super excited? Ady can hardly wait. She will be thrilled when I tell her that Morgan is getting a sister too!
Yea for even numbers. So excited for you!!!!! xoxo
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment