Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Sunday

Here we are in our Christmas attire on Sunday. Kent's parents get the kids a Christmas outfit each year, so we look forward to see what they look like. Tyler actually got a really cute argyle black, gray, and red sweater that he wore last week, but I kind of liked having the boys match, (with vests and button-ups) so I had him wear his outfit from last year. I need to take a picture of him in the sweater for keepsake. Don't mind Harrison's eye - he was twirling around too much and fell and hit his eye on the couch! And I am definitely beginning to have some swelling in my face!






Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Allen!

2 comments:

Jeni Allen said...

You guys all look so great! I love the outfits and you all match perfectly! Loving the beard Kent's trying to grow! LOL!

Ashley said...

I love your hair!! You cute girl. And I love how you curled Morgan's. It's so pretty!!!