Sunday, February 6, 2011

Little sister.


The picture says it all. Ever since we brought Callie home, the other kids want to CONSTANTLY have a turn to hold her and will follow anyone around who is holding her. They are always giving her hugs and kisses and I have to always remind them stay away from her face, especially since they have been sick! They absolutely adore her and say things like:

"I like this baby. I don't like any of the other ones." - Harrison
"Now that Callie is born, I can't live without her!" - Tyler
I can't remember what Morgan has said, so when I hear something funny or clever from her, I'll add it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats! I love the name Callie, if we (eventually) have another girl that was one of the names I liked. That pic is frame worthy!

Amanda said...

Great picture. She is sure cute. I love all the dark hair!

Ashley said...

Kris, these pictures are amazing. I love them. She is such a beautiful baby and I adore her siblings reaction to her. Do you need any more girl clothes?? I have a box here. Would you like it or do you have plenty?