What?! My little newborn is already a month old? Where did the time go?
Here are some things I've noticed lately:She has been wanting to be held all day long the last few days.
She loves sleeping on her tummy on a big pillow (during the day while we keep an eye on her). It's the only way to get a break and get some things done!
She's starting to coo.

I think she has given us a couple real smiles in the last couple days.
She loves her baths.
She sleeps for about 3-4 hours at a time at night, but around 4 or 5 a.m. she gets a little antsy and doesn't sleep very soundly for a couple hours.
She loves staring at and studying our faces, the sunlight coming into the windows, and the TV.
She likes to be held facing our shoulders or held up under our arms sitting upright.She likes to be patted on her back or her bottom. and bounced too. But doesn't really like the swing unless she is totally out of it and it is later in the evening. She'll sleep in the bouncy seat as long as she can feel the vibration.
She definitely sleeps better if she has a shirt of mine nearby so she can smell my scent.
She is wary of Harrison getting too close!
She usually burps about 3 times with the last one including some spit up. :)



4 comments:
In the second picture she is signing I love you! Oh, she is too sweet. I love these darling onseies!!!
She is so beautiful! I love the last picture!
She is soo sweet!
I laughed at her being "wary of Harrison getting too close." Too funny!!
Post a Comment