Thursday, March 24, 2011
Seven weeks.
Picasa is a wonderful thing - I love how you can play around with the pictures as well as edit out any blemishes (like the one on the bottom left in the upper collage). She's right smack dab in the middle of her baby acne stage, but I didn't want to edit all the pictures that showed her acne because that's just the way she looks right now. Still can't get good ones of her awake, maybe in a few weeks. She fell asleep to the sound of a breezy wind - hmmm, I may have found yet another way to soothe her to sleep! She's doing much better - still has a yucky cough now and then, but her congestion is SOOO much better. She seemed like a completely different baby today. So much more calm and happy, that is until this evening. Don't know why she kept getting upset, but finally she fell into a deep sleep. I really should be going to bed since she is asleep, but I couldn't wait to post these adorable pictures of her at 7 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I love them... Too cute!!!!
She is absolutely adorable!!!!!
She is SO cute!!!!
Post a Comment