Wednesday, May 25, 2011

He did it!



Way to go, Kent!



I'm so proud of him! He did AWESOME and worked SO HARD.



He wasn't going to walk for graduation, but I told him he should because it was kind of like the final step of the whole process and it would make it feel complete, so he did and he agreed with me.



It was A LOT of hard work, sacrifice, stress, and frustration for both of us, but it has yielded a lot of success, satisfaction, peace of mind, and happiness.



These past two years have flown by and I can't believe he is done! So worth it though! (Besides having to start paying on those darn student loans!) Another chapter in our lives complete. A new one to start SOON.




A Krannert Graduate!








Beautiful Purdue campus







Rawls Hall, Kent's second home :)






Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ashley said...

What a wonderful accomplishment! Congratulations Kent!! So excited for you family and your new adventure!

Kayli said...

Congratulations!!! Wooohoooooo!

Jessica said...

great job Kent!

Staci said...

Wohooooooo!

Hilary said...

congrats!