Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Taulman Mile.


Jackson, Alex, Tyler; he's off!; almost done!; recouping with an apple and water


Every year the kids' school has all the students run the "Taulman Mile". It was named for a retired PE teacher who I guess wanted the students to get in better shape and learn more about physical fitness. Anyway, they have been practicing for it all year and ran it a couple weeks ago. The teachers run it (one used roller blades this year!) and the parents are invited to run with their kids if they want to. My contribution was to hold Tyler's class sign so they would know where to meet afterwards. :) I thought it might rain because it did earlier in the day, but it cleared up and was actually really nice, besides a little humidity, for the race. I was so impressed and proud of Tyler and Morgan! This school definitely has so many neat activities that really help the kids become more well-rounded. I will miss not having them go to this school, but I've heard good things about the school in Columbus too.





ready and excited!; steady pace; almost done!; chowing down on an apple and water


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Great job Morgan and Tyler!! What a cool thing your school does!