Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Hollow Park

We love going to Happy Hollow Park! It was a BEAUTIFUL day so we decided to pack a picnic and do some exploring and playing at one of our favorite parks here in Lafayette. We will definitely miss this place when we move! So many fond memories here - photo shoot with our friends the Swensons; attempting to fly a kite, but realizing the open grassy area is completely surrounded by trees so there is no way for a good gust of wind to keep our kites up; lots of school and church picnics; play group; and just fun family time. I remember taking Tyler there and taking pictures of him on the playground equipment when he was about 3 or so - now look at him! Plus 3 more kids to add to the picture!













Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Kris, it is so fun to see these pictures. When I first read the title of your post that little "photoshoot" was the first thing that came to my mind. I thought that park was so beautiful. And I love sweet little Callie's 4 month pictures. She just gets cuter and cuter!!!

Staci said...

Man, that Baby Bjorn has been serving several children well. :)