Sunday, August 7, 2011

5 months!

Seriously? It can't be!



The von Harten (actually Elzer) jaw and chin - squarish with a little U at the end!



She's very smiley for the camera, although sometimes she just sits and stares like she is wondering what in the world I am doing with that thing in front of my eye. She is getting better at sitting up, although she has to prop herself up with her hands and still falls down easily.




I thought this expression was hilarious! I've caught it a few times on camera and it totally reminds me of the expression one of my friend's baby makes! (Kayli - Orrin does this, doesn't he? One eyebrow sort of cocked?)



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kayli said...

She is soooo cute! And yes, the eyebrow look is like Orrin. It is so awesome. They should get married and have lots of one eyebrow cocked kids!! ha ha!

Ashley said...

Kris, she is so darling. I love the onesies you put her in each month. Such a cute idea. She looks a lot like you I think!

Ashley said...

I just have to comment one more time. That last expression??? priceless. Hope you are feeling more settled!