Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hula baby

My parents went to Hawaii a couple years ago and brought Morgan back a hula outfit. One Sunday afternoon the kids and I decided to play dress up and after Morgan was finished being a hula dancer, I just had to make Callie one as well. Morgan got a cute little swim suit when she was a year old that came with the little grass skirt, so it was perfect for Callie's costume.

Isn't she the cutest Hula dancer ever!? And she knows it too - look at that huge grin! We were totally oooing and ahhhing over her and cracking up because she was just so darn cute, so of course she was eating up all the attention.



She wasn't quite as thrilled to be wearing the tutu, but I had to get one of all the kids in their costumes and wanted Morgan and Callie to sort of match. The only problem with the grass skirt Morgan put on was that it kept getting tiny little pieces of grass EVERYWHERE!!! Ugh! I had to vacuum the next day because it was just driving me crazy. My kids have a ton of different costumes we have collected over the years and dressing up in all the different ones is one of their favorite things to do. I love how it helps them use their imagination!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: