Friday, August 26, 2011

Summer Photo Shoot

I wanted some cute pictures of the kids as well as some 6 month pictures of Callie, so one morning we went looking for a place to take pictures. Sadly, we didn't find much, but we ended up finding this little patch of trees and wild flowers that worked well for our backdrop. I didn't get one of Callie and Harrison because she just won't let him hold her!



This one would have been a great one of them all, but Callie was in her own little world.


I didn't know if she would like sitting in the grass because it has been so dry here that the grass is hard and crunchy, but she didn't seem to mind at all. I had a hard time getting her to look at the camera, so I found this cute wild flower that kept her interest and I just took candid pictures instead. Those show much more personality anyway! She was so intrigued by the flower and wouldn't stop examining it and OF COURSE she just had to taste it - I guess she didn't like the way it tasted!



I love her expression in this first shot! And look at those almond-shaped eyes!



I love this angle.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angela said...

She is so cute! She looks a lot like the VonHartens. Your kids are adorable. How is the bathroom paint coming along?

Ashley said...

She is such a doll. I wish I could snuggle her! Love her sweet expressions!!!

Kris said...

I didn't get to work on the bathroom yesterday, but I got the 1st coat on the day before that, except for the trim. I'm hoping to finish it up today. I finished our bathroom the other day and it looks SOOO much better!!!