Thursday, September 22, 2011

All I want for Christmas . . .

is not ONE . . .



not TWO . . .



not THREE . . .


but my FOUR front teeth!


Morgan has lost all her four front teeth in a span of 2 1/2 months! They have been slightly loose for a really long time, but just recently they got looser and without meaning to, she helped two of them REALLY loosen up by hitting them on a water bottle! It is so funny to hear her talk. I have a tooth fairy pillow that was mine growing up that I gave her to put her tooth in at night, so she is always excited to see what the tooth fairy left her. The tooth fairy didn't really believe in much inflation for Tyler, so she really couldn't do it differently for Morgan, so she gives a dollar for the first tooth and 50 cents for every tooth after that. Maybe once they start losing their molars she'll give them more. :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: