I absolutely LOVE autum!!!! It is definitely one of my favorite times of the year. And THIS year I actually have a place to plant some beautiful fall mums to really remind me each day of this lovely season. BUT if I'm not careful, there won't be any left if a certain little someone gets loose on the front sidewalk! Can't put her down these days without her getting into SOMETHING she's not suppose to! But she is just too darn cute to stay upset at! :)
De-lish!
End product - I love the pop of color they give my landscape! Can't wait to get more things planted next summer!








3 comments:
that first pic of Callie is soooo cute! I love mums too. I want to come visit, we're just having trouble getting ANY free time because of Kyle's study schedule.
Sure miss that cute girl. Dirty face and all! Your mums look beautiful!!
She is such a cutey! I love her dirty little face :)
Post a Comment