Thursday, October 13, 2011

8 months

Oh, I just want to eat her up when she gives me that big smile!



I gave her some of those yogurt melts and then she got a bunch of red blotches all over her face, neck and diaper area, so I'm wondering if she is allergic to milk or her little body just isn't ready for dairy. I didn't have problems with my others kids at this age with those snacks, but I'm holding off on those for a while. She is getting so much better at picking up food and actually getting it in her mouth now! She loves table food and always tries to lean into the food with her mouth open wide if I have something in my hand. It is so funny to watch!



She's been a drooly, runny-nosed mess the last week or so AND very clingy. I'm sure her teeth have been bothering her as well as having to get her shots. I can see two big bumps where the teeth are just barely under the gums and will break through any day now. I hope sooner rather than later!



I was lucky to get any of her just sitting there. Nowadays she just won't sit still for hardly a minute unless you put something in her hand to examine and chew on. She gets too excited and starts crawling towards me or she isn't in the mood to have her picture taken and starts crying and crawling away. In just the last day or so she has been brave enough to let go of the furniture and stand on her own for a couple seconds. She puts her hands out and then plops to ground, but she is getting more and more brave!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christina Allen said...

When we quit formula and switched Max to whole milk, he was puking like crazy. So now he's on soy milk, which seems to have solved the problem. Dairy must be rough on little bodies or something!

Ashley said...

She reminds me of Tyler when he was a baby in that last pic, I don't know why... maybe her frame and the way she is crawling away or something? And in the crib pics on the post above, the last picture screams Morgan to me. ;) I love her sweet little curls. I think she reminds me of you the most out of all your kids. She is beautiful Kris.