(and other awesome thrift stores!)

Oh how I love finding great deals at the Goodwill! My friend called it her "frenemy". I think she said it perfectly! I love going there and finding super cute items for hardly anything, but I have to make sure I don't go overboard just because it is cheap! I especially seem to find lots of cute shoes, so I thought I would showcase them. My most recent find is this pair of black pointed Anne Klein heels - I paid $2 for them! I love them! I wore them on Sunday and they fit nicely and unless I do a ton of walking, they stay pretty comfortable. So, no walking around the town in them for sure, but wearing them at church where I mostly sit will do just fine. Anyway, then I have these fun, summer wedge sandals. I have been wanting something like these for a while now. They are really quite comfortable! Next are my gold, what seem to be exquisite (the sticker on the bottom says 850.00 - does that mean dollars??) , dress shoes. I love them, but I really haven't found a whole lot to wear with them. BUT for $4, who could resist? :) Next are my Bohemian sandals. They are so comfortable and I love the way they look!
This next pair of shoes I found at Plato's closet and they are SOOO comfortable! I think I paid $8 for them and they are American Eagle. Every girl needs a little animal print in their wardrobe! ;)
Vintage-looking blouse - $8, JCPenney, clearance
Belt - $4, Kohls, clearance
sweater - $10, One Upon a Child (it's maternity - shhh!)
jeans - $6, Target, clearance
boots - $30, Macy's, end of season sale
necklace - $12, Target
Did I do well, Candy? ;)
I had fun putting this together and I get such a natural high when I can find such great items at such bargain prices!




4 comments:
Kris you look fan-tab-u-lous!!! I love the gray and brown and your jeans tucked into your boots:) You get an A++ I am so glad you were inspired by my blog. Stay Fashionable! Love, Candy
You found some great shoes! I don't think our goodwill is as good as yours :)
Kris you look so cute! You were always good at putting things together.
Look at how cute you are Kris! I LOVE this outfit. You rocked it. Love your cute boots. By the way, I have been meaning to tell you... I have NO idea how you kept your house up for a year. It has been soooo hard. I feel bad I was complaining. I'm sure you read that post and though I was such a baby. ;) Anyways, this whole process has just made me hardly ever want to have to sell a house ever
again. :)
Post a Comment