Thursday, November 10, 2011
Cha-ching!!!
I am just so excited when I do so well at bargain shopping! I took advantage of Kroger's Mega Event and stocked up on cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, canned corn, canned green beans, and chicken broth and stuffing mix as well as a few other items. The kids had a food drive this week, so I decided to go ahead and get some stuff to add to my food storage as well. I did this last year and didn't have to buy those things for a long time! I love it when I spend LESS than what I SAVED! My total bill was $42.12 and I SAVED $52.24!!! Plus I registered my Kroger card on the ECoupon Campbells site, so our school got credit for all those cans of soup I bought!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment