All ready for the program!
Friday, November 4, 2011
A visit from Grandpa and Grandma!
We had a busy fall break weekend. After the Brownies Halloween party and ward service project (the boys went to that), we got a fun visit from Grandpa and Grandma Allen! They went to visit Kyle and Kelly near Cinncinnati and then came back up to stay the night with us so they could watch the kids' Primary program at church on Sunday. The kids were so excited to be able to go to Zaharakos TWO times in the same weekend! But for some reason, even though we ordered the same thing as the day before, they came in little plastic cups that weren't nearly as big as what we got before. No fair. But it was still yummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I'm TOTALLY LOVING the Blues!! I love your new pic at the top of your blog too. Is that a tat I spot on Morgan's foot? ;) She's such a little rebel. We sooooo miss you guys!! Can't wait to cya at Thanksgiving:)
Post a Comment