Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Birthday, Kent!

So I'm a couple weeks late, but this year Kent turned 35! A big happy birthday to him! One of his requests was to get a picture of him with HIS dog, Snickers. "You have a dog?" you ask? Well, since getting him was NOT my idea OR desire, I haven't really taken the time to focus on him when I'm way behind with other posts that I would much rather talk about! But, Kent loves him and it was his graduation present, so I figured I would include a picture of him. He's a Bassett Hound and was born in August. I'm not fond of him, but he is way better than the last dog we had. Anyway, we went out to Joe's Crab Shack for his birthday because he has been wanting to go there for a long time. My dad was kind enough to watch the kids for us, although he was sad he couldn't keep Callie too. :) Maybe next time! I made him a coconut cream pie, which turned out super yummy and I made BBQ pork and sweet potato casserole for dinner. I thought about having a big party for him, but I'll probably just wait until he turns 40! Hope this is a great year for you, Kent!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: