I will never forget one year ago today! So much pain, but so much love and happiness too!
Since our little Callie Brynn joined our family, we have never been the same.
She brings us SOO much joy, laughter, smiles, and sweetness.
We can't imagine life without our little sweetie.
Sorry for so many pictures, but I just couldn't decide which ones to use! I was hoping to post some pictures of her eating her cake, but sadly, she had her 1-year-old shots today and so she started feeling bad and got tired before we had the chance to celebrate. :( At least I got these cute pictures before she started feeling yucky. She didn't get to dig into her cake when we celebrated her birthday last weekend with the Allens either because she was so tired, so maybe tomorrow we can time it right and let her chow down! Third time is a charm, right?
I made the hat and shirt and wanted to make a skirt out of the polka dot material, but that was stretching it a bit. ;) I was feeling a bit too ambitious I guess. I'll have to make it some other time. I bought enough material to make one for Morgan too, so I am excited to put my new sewing machine to use!

I *LOVE* THIS ONE!

What a big girl!


She loves being outside, so since it was her birthday, I decided to let her enjoy it and I bundled her up (it actually was pretty nice out, but still a bit chilly) headed outside to play with the boys and their friends. Kent's parents bought her this adorable little coat. I thought it might be too big, but it fits her perfectly!



Notice the chalk dust on her lips. :) She actually did pretty good and didn't start eating it until the end. That was when I decided it was time to go inside. And she didn't like that one bit!

STATS:
Weight - 14 lb 10 oz - 11 oz. heavier than Morgan, but I didn't push the calories with Morgan like I have been with Callie.









2 comments:
She is SO stinkin' cute!!!!
She is a doll. So cute. What great pictures. They are so much fun right now. I think Calvin weighs about 12 pounds more than she does... yikes! He is quite the eater. Happy Birthday Callie! Calvin says hi! :)
Post a Comment