Last Monday we decorated Valentine cookies as our activity for family night. The stipulation was that we had to make it for someone else and we also went around and said something we loved about each person in the family. It was a lot of fun and the kids LOVED loading on the frosting and sprinkles!
We woke up to both boys throwing up last night and then when Callie woke up I realized she had thrown up at least twice last night too! Ugh! Not such a fun Valentine Day gift - especially for Tyler since he had to miss his party today. :( But the kids were excited to find Valentine Day treats waiting for them this morning. Kent bought me these GORGEOUS flowers and yummy smelling candle - vanilla lime. I'm planning on having chocolate covered strawberries, strawberry Crush and shrimp tonight for dinner. And of course our traditional pina coladas!
I hope the boys and Callie start to feel better soon! Actually once Callie had a bath she seemed pretty normal, except for not wanting to eat much. It has been quite a memorable Valentine's Day!
1 comment:
I'm so sorry you all were sick!! You poor thing, all at one time?? We are finally all better here, but it took forever for everyone to get over it. Kent, great job on V-day! Kris, the flowers are beautiful! I know how much you love flowers. Looks like such a fun day.
Post a Comment