Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Progression of a birthday cookie . . .

We went up to my parents' house to celebrate Callie's birthday and since she had already had cake twice and didn't seem really interested in eating it, I figured I would just get some sugar cookies so the kids could eat them too. If you were to flip through all these pictures really fast, you would have a little movie of her eating, but mostly playing with!, her birthday cookie. :) And this time she actually wasn't fussy and tired and wanting to just get out of the high chair!











And there you have it, folks - from one beautiful little iced cookie, to a crumbly mess all over the tray. But she sure enjoyed doing it - and that's all that matters, right? :)


She loved trying to open the gift, but mostly loved playing with the paper. I just love how this little outfit I put her in turned out. Lots of adorable little polka dots in all sorts of colors!


She wasn't quite sure about the dancing dog, but now she loves dancing to all the songs it plays and clapping her hands when it does.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

candy's clothes closet said...

Loving her little skirt;) That cookie didn't stand a chance.

Ashley said...

I love her outfit too. Her hair is so darling. I love it. What a cute little 1 year old!!!! Happy Birthday little Callie!

Megan said...

I can't believe Callie is already a 1 year old. She sure is a cutie! We miss you guys but it looks like you're having a great time down in Columbus. :)