Monday, July 2, 2012

Bathroom Makeover

The kids' bathroom was the last one I ended up painting and updating.  I finally got it finished in time for Morgan's baptism.  I. LOVE. IT!!!!  It turned out just awesome!  I still want to add a shelf to the left of the sink and put some trinkets on it, but I haven't gotten a chance to do that yet.  Anway here are the before shots:

Ducks with waves on the wall????? I don't think so!  And that towel rack is in a horrible place!

 


So I sanded down the "waves", primed it twice and painted it twice, plus painted all the trim.  


I also changed the hardware to match the other bathrooms in the house and moved the towel rod.


Even though you really can't tell in the pictures, it seems A LOT brighter even though I haven't changed the lighting in there yet.  Kent really likes the color b/c it is a super light blue, and I like that it isn't just plain white!  I am so happy with the way it turned out!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Megan said...

Har-Har! For a minute there, I thought the old bathroom was your makeover and I was wondering what the heck you were thinking! But as usual, you knocked it out of the park. The new bathroom looks bright and beautiful! You are a natural.
So glad you have a fun house to do fix up how you like it.

Ashley said...

Kris, I just did a little to one of our bathroom and it's the same color! Love that spa blue green. :) Looks great!