minty flavored toothbrushes to suck on!!!

Look at me, mom! I am such a big girl! All I can say is - it keeps her occupied and happy and I'm just glad it isn't MY toothbrush she can reach! :) Tyler is never happy about her doing it, but when he's not home, he won't have a clue, right? ;) Actually, when she is being a pill while I'm trying to get ready, I sometimes let her suck on mine too just to keep her happy. Maybe I should get one just for her that has a tiny bit of minty flavor to it. Or just splash a bit of peppermint extract on it so it is safer than flouride toothpaste. Hmmm... not a bad idea at all!

Look at me, mom! I am such a big girl! All I can say is - it keeps her occupied and happy and I'm just glad it isn't MY toothbrush she can reach! :) Tyler is never happy about her doing it, but when he's not home, he won't have a clue, right? ;) Actually, when she is being a pill while I'm trying to get ready, I sometimes let her suck on mine too just to keep her happy. Maybe I should get one just for her that has a tiny bit of minty flavor to it. Or just splash a bit of peppermint extract on it so it is safer than flouride toothpaste. Hmmm... not a bad idea at all!






2 comments:
hahahahaha! These pictures are priceless Kris!!! She is such a teeny tiny cutie pie. She reminds me more and more of Morgan. And her hair?? Absolutely darling. She is a little doll!
She is SO stinkin' cute!! I can't believe how big she's gotten...crazy how fast life moves on from grad. school!
Post a Comment