Morgan's baptism day turned out to be beautiful. A little warm, but cool enough to be able to eat lunch in the garage comfortably. The majority of her family was able to be there for her, which was so nice. The program went well. She had her grandmas give the talks and all the cousins and she sang When I am Baptized. It was awesome!!! So sweet. She looked beautiful in her baptism dress and lots of her little friends (even one from Crawfordsville!) came to support her. She was so happy and excited. Aunt Kelly took her beautiful baptism pictures and Aunt Julie made her awesome invitations. Thanks, gals! It made the event even more special! She chose orange and white to be the colors for the occasion, so I spray painted some frames I got at the thrift store to put all the pictures that Kelly took in them. I made some orange and white flower arrangements to add some more elegance. It was a lot of work, but totally worth it! I love how it all turned out. It was the perfect day for my sweet Morgan.






















2 comments:
Awww, such a pretty girl! Gosh, our two little girls are getting so big! Didn't planning a baptism sortof make you think of planning a wedding? That's just bizarre.
What a beautiful day. Her hair is so long! Kris, was your hair ever that light? or do they get that from Kent? Morgan looks so much like you, but with more Kent's coloring. By they way Kent, you look great! Kris, I love the frames you spray painted and your arrangements and all the food looked so beautiful! Also, the framed CTR is so cute. Love it.
Post a Comment