Thursday, January 24, 2013

A big chore, but someone has to do it!

 I raked up all the fallen leaves on the biggest side of the front yard and was worn out, so I told the kids I would pay them if they would rake up the last of the leaves, so they got right to work.  Morgan was the most motivated, but it was a bit slow going.  They couldn't help but play in the piles they were making a little!





Once Kent came out, he said they were too slow, so he pulled out the leaf blower and showed Tyler how to do it.  You should have seen Tyler's eyes light up!  Now he was feeling like a man!  Of course all the other kids had to have a turn too.




And you can't rake leaves and not expect to jump in the piles you just made!

 

No comments: