Thursday, February 7, 2013

My little Entrepreneur . . .

 At one of Morgan's Activity Day nights at church they made cute pillows.  She decided she wanted to start up a pillow business with her friend, so Maggie's mom donated some fabric.  Morgan even used some of her own money to buy some pillow stuffing.  I helped her measure, cut out, pin, sew, stuff, and then sew up the stuffing hole.  They have done a lot of the work themselves with me helping where needed.


 The first 5 pillows!


 They were able to make 3 more pillows in this material and have sold all of them!


I found some more material that they have made pillows with as well as Maggie's mom, so we've got more sewing to do!  So far, they have sold 5 pillows and have 2 more orders!  Morgan is quite the entrepreneur and is pretty motivated and creative.  I am quite proud of her!

No comments: