Thursday, September 26, 2013

First Day of School!

WAAAAAY back on August 5th, they had their first day of school.  This is the last year they will all be at the same school.  I think I started the tradition of holding up the number of fingers for what grade they would be in because I am always so frazzled and unprepared the night before/morning of that I just am not organized enough to remember to write the famous "First day of ______" on a piece of paper and have them hold it up for a picture, so last minute I just had Tyler hold up 1 finger back when he was in 1st grade, and I still haven't been organized enough to do it, so the finger holding up has stuck.  The question is, what happens when they are in 11th grade? :)  Maybe then I will be more organized.

Tyler's last year in elementary school!!!



Morgan is in the grade that Tyler was when we moved here!

And little man Harrison wowed us with how easily he got on the bus and didn't cry ONCE! :)


Ready for a great year!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: