Thursday, September 26, 2013

One year older and wiser too!

I can't believe I only have one more year until I turn 40!  I don't feel that old at all! (OK, sometimes I do ;)   )  I hope to make the most of it and enjoy each day, whether it is good or not. 






My dad and I have always celebrated together since our birthdays are so close.  Lookin' good, Dad!


Together, we are 106 years old!  I have lots of pictures of the two of us and a cake. :)
 
Before a roller derby bout (meet) that one of my friend's played in, we all got together to celebrate my birthday.  It was a fun girls' night out with a yummy cake and ice cream!  I have some great friends and love hanging out with them!  My friend, Amy, on the right, has this thing with not being able to keep her eyes open during a picture if a flash is used, so we always have to try multiple times to get one with her eyes open!  She is so fun and full of life and always is a blast to be around.  Thanks girls for the fun evening!  It was nice to be remembered and "celebrated". :)



My grandma's birthday is in August too, so we get to celebrate a lot!  One more year and she'll be 90!  She is such a sweet lady.  Glad we get to see her a bit more often than before.  Keep on chuggin' along, Grandma!  We love you!



1 comment:

Ashley said...

Kris, you seriously get more beautiful every year. And your dad is so cute!!! Love that you celebrate every year together. Happy birthday dear friend!
So happy you blogged!!!