Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Tubing on Lake Monroe

Our good friends, the Thompsons, were going to be moving to Wisconsin in a couple weeks, so we all wanted to do one last fun outing together.  Plus it was another friend's birthday, and she loves all water activities, so we decided to go over to Lake Monroe and do some tubing, lounging on the beach (more like muddy sandbars), and hanging out on the pontoon boat.  It was an awesome day full of food and friends!

 
The lake was A LOT more muddy than Lake Michigan and the shore had lots of big, hard rocks to walk over, so I definitely prefer Lake Michigan, but we couldn't beat the company!

 
 

 

Getting ready to launch the boat!

 
 
 



This was Tyler's first time tubing and he LOVED it!  Actually, I don't think I had ever tubed like this before either and to tell you the truth, it was a bit too bumpy for me and they turned a bit sharp and we fell in!

My arms and shoulders ached the next day!  Morgan enjoyed it a lot too. 

 
 


Me, Alesha, Mikell, Amy, Jen


Captain Harrison!


Happy Birthday, Amy!
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: