Monday, May 19, 2014

Nothing brings a smile to a little girl's face than new clothes . . .

So I pulled out the tote with all of Morgan's 2T-3T clothing in it, along with a few things I bought on clearance for Callie a year or so ago.  You would have thought it was Callie's birthday!!!  She was SOOOO excited to see all her "new" clothes!  She is definitely a girl who loves her clothes!  She kept pulling different things out and was like, "Mommy, look at THIS shirt!" or "Mommy, can I wear this dress?" and she would open her mouth up wide and squeal with excitement.  She was completely in heaven!  I didn't think she would go through THE WHOLE tote, but she did and had it strewn all over the hallway.  Needless to say, she was quite excited to start wearing all her new clothes.  She has no room for anything else in her closet (I do still have her long sleeve shirts and winter dresses in there too though and she only has 1/2 if not less of the closet) and never runs out of anything before I get to the laundry each week.  It has been such a blessing having the two youngests' wardrobe already ready to go each season.  Of course it is always nice for them to have a few new things of their own and there might be something here or there that they will need, but usually their new wardrobe consists of getting up in the attic and pulling down a tote of clothes from the older two.  Anyway, here are some pictures to show Callie's excitement. :)







No comments: