

Well, I would have been posting more, but something happened to our computer, so I haven't been able to use the internet. Just my luck; as soon as our sound starts working and I start up a blog something happens to our computer. Hopefully a lady at church will be able to figure it out. I think it might have just been overloaded. Anyway, so we have most of our garden planted now. We have tomatoes - regular, grape (Morgan's favorite) and cherry (Kent's pick) as well as cucumbers and I still need to get some green pepper plants. That's all we're going to tackle this year! I've been having lawn mowing/maintenance withdrawals (I know kind of weird - but hey - that's why I am a landscape horticulturist!) because I've been at the mercy of Kent mowing the lawn since I shouldn't be out pushing a lawnmower and exerting myself too much. I can't wait to be able to get out and do stuff in the yard! I do sit down and pull weeds out of our flower bed because that doesn't take too much effort and I'm not bending down a lot, but it's not the same as seeing a freshly mowed (mown? Remember, I can't stand incorrect English!) yard!



1 comment:
Yum! Mike is out planting our garden in the hot sun as I sit in the cool basement w/ Gracie. Ha! I HATE gardening!!! But, yum on the end result, right? How ya feeling? What's baby boy's name going to be?
Post a Comment