So Kent has started preparing his lesson plans for the school year as well as getting everything ready for school to start so he hasn't had as much time to help around the house with the chores. So, now I am back to having to do the dishes, cooking, etc. I HATE doing the dishes! You can definitely tell that it's my "turn" to do them, because they are piling up all over the place! When Kent was doing them, they seemed to get done every day and not get piled up at all. Not me! I guess I procrastinate and put them off until I can't stand it anymore - something I would like to change, but don't know if I have the discipline right now. I would rather scrapbook, read, or whatever else instead of doing dishes! So since I spent yesterday enjoying myself scrapbooking; although it took ALL DAY to finish a couple layouts b/c I was interrupted so much - but what could I expect with a newborn who eats every couple hours and two other kids? But I really liked the way they turned out. Actually I scraplifted a layout that I LOVED from my friend and another one from a website, so I'm going to put them on here for everyone to admire and then get to work doing the dishes, laundry, putting away the stuff I bought at Wal-mart last night b/c I was too tired to do it and then let the kids play in the sprinkler b/c it is so dang hot and humid here! I would have bought a little pool for the kids to enjoy, but the dog would have just chewed it up. FYI, after scanning the page with Tyler and Harrison I realized that the right side didn't get scanned all the way. The black line goes all the way around the page, just so you know!

3 comments:
CUTE! I love them both! That special love one makes me go awww.... SO CUTE!
Your dish aversion is weird to me. I HATE having piles of dishes. Having a clean kitchen is one of my quirks, I guess!! Do you have a dishwasher, silly?? If not, I'll have to send you some special gloves or something!!
LOVE both those layouts!!! I will have to lift. ok? ok.
I do like a clean kitchen, but I feel like all I do is dishes. It's like it's never ending, which I guess it is, but I just get tired of doing them all the time. I would much rather do something else more fun, but that's life, huh? Yes, I have a dishwasher and I'm good at putting the dirty dishes in it when it's empty, but then I procrastinate putting them away so the other dirty dishes start piling up. It's just a vicious cycle!
Post a Comment