Friday, August 31, 2007

Threes for Friday




three things in your fridge that define life right now: 1---watermelon - summer time! 2---cool whip for a jello dessert I'm bring to my in-laws on Monday. 3---a loaf of frozen (thawing) bread dough to make a baked ham and cheese sandwich for dinner tonight.




three recent acquisitions: 1 ---my previously posted cute home decor finds at Gordmans 2--- a clean bill of health ; 3--- a full kitchen cupboard (I went grocery shopping a couple days ago!)


three classics you reach for every day: 1---earrings. I feel naked without them! ; 2---my car keys. I have to pick up Tyler from school everyday; 3--- mousse. My hair would be frizzy without it!


your kids right now, in three words or less: Tyler---tired, friendly, talkative. Morgan---independent, helpful, imaginative. Harrison---needy, precious, growing.


your spouse/significant other right now, in three words or less: stressed, worn out.


what's on your to-do list: Clean out fridge, mop kitchen floor, dust. (Not blogging, but oh well!)


something you do often that relates directly to the season right now: stay inside!; wear shorts/capris; open windows when it's cooler out to get some fresh air.




what you're listening to right now: My favorite sound is quiet... so I don't interrupt quiet with music very often! (Got that from Hilary, but I totally agree!) But right now I'm listening to Morgan playing by herself and Tyler playing a Playstation game. I do like listening to music every once in a while. 80's rock!




what you're worried about right now: Paying for Harrison's medical bills!


the news stories you're paying attention to: none.


what you're reading right now: I'm ATTEMPTING to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, but I don't get much down time for that! (I guess I'd rather be blogging instead!)


what you're looking forward to right now: Time Out for Women with my mom, sister, and sister-in-law, Jen! One week away!


a thought or idea you keep returning to right now: When will Harrison need to eat every 3-4 hours instead of every two!? Whether I'm spending enough time with my kids instead of trying to get my "to-do" list done.



one small thing that makes you happy right now: Being able to go outside and enjoy the BEAUTIFUL weather we're having!


TAG--- you're invited to do this on your blog if you want!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

fun! I'm so glad you did this!

Baked ham and cheese sandwich? Sounds good!!!

Gracie gets made because I wear the same pair of earrings almost daily. I tell her, "they're my favorites!" But she wishes I was a more "fancy" mom, I think!! She always points out high-high heels... um, no thanks!