Monday, October 29, 2007

A night to myself








Kent went on a caving trip with the scouts Friday night, so once the kids were in bed, I had the whole evening to myself! I decided to do some scrapbooking since I hadn't done any for a while. My brother took some pictures of the kids last winter and I wanted to make a layout with a bunch of different ones he took, so I finally did it Friday night. Morgan wanted to sleep in curlers one night, so I let her and in the morning I fixed her up and took some pictures. This one is my favorite. Some of the color looks a little washed out, but that's because I was too lazy to take the layouts out of their protective cover to scan them!

3 comments:

Alan and Jeni said...

Those look great! I think it is woderful that you take the time to put them together.

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute pages! I am glad it turned out ok to have your husband gone. I felt guilty having my own husband at home at your expense :) Thanks for letting Kent go instead of Dave!

Hilary said...

Cute, Kris! Love them! Great photos too!