
Harrison had his 2 month check-up last week and did great (except for when he got his shots!). He weighed 11 lb 14 oz and was 24" long. That's 50th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height! Wow! I've never had a child even LAND on the charts at all before! He's going to be our little chunker. :) I felt so bad for him after he got his shots b/c he was really fussy all night and his poor little legs were red and swollen. I kept Tylenol down him, which helped some, but he just wanted to be held all the time. He's doing so much better at not gulping in a bunch of air when he nurses and spits up a lot less, although he still spits up quite often. I love seeing his chunky little hands and legs!



1 comment:
holy green blog, batman!!
Harrison is so darling... what a cute smile! and yay for on the chart chubs!
Post a Comment