My brother and his wife, Andy and Staci, were expecting twin girls and they finally came on Tuesday! They scheduled a C-section because she was 38 weeks and VERY uncomfortable and ready for them to be born. They named them Scarlet Ruby and Ada (long A) Rae. They don't think they are identical. We haven't been able to see them yet, but it will be so fun when we do! I guess Scarlet is the more alert and vocal one (her name fits her well! ;) She seems to be the more tempermental one) and Ada just sleeps all the time and is very laid back, which is what my mom said I was like. We don't have twins in the immediate family or any cousins who are, but my mom has a pair of twin cousins and I think Staci's side of the family has twins. They are all doing well and are home now. We are so glad everything went well! Soon Harrison will have a couple playmates his age, even if they are girls. :)

Big brother Isaiah with Ada

Scarlet sucking her tiny fingers
1 comment:
Auntie Kris the babies are so cute. I love the new pic you posted of yourself. I need to add a pic to mine that you can actually see. We should get together soon and hit Turkey Run. It would be fun to take the kids and the dads. Maybe sometime after school gets out.
Post a Comment