BEFORE


We have our 72-hour kits and toiletries/cleaning supplies for emergencies in this closet, which were just heaped on the floor, as well as a bunch of water bottles (full and empty), so it was nice to get that all organized. My friend gave me these handy bottle stackers from her work that they were going to throw away, so I was able to get twice as many bottles in one space than I would other wise. Thanks, Heather! I also took all the game out of the boxes and stacked them so the kids could reach them and so we could actually remember which games we had! I got rid of clothes I hadn't worn in at least a year as well as a TON of various sized boxes that I thought would be good to keep for gifts but hadn't ever used. It felt so good to purge it all and actually be able to see what I have. Which also helped me realize that I need some new, casual, short-sleeved shirts! I think I have some shirts from before I was married!
AFTER
You may not be able to tell very well from the pictures, but I sure think it looks a heck of a lot better than it did! What a relief! So, of course, Morgan found something she hadn't used in a long time and wanted to put it on. I thought she looked hilarious, so I just had to take a picture! I can use it to black mail her when she's a teenager! It's one of those things where I'm amused at the expense of my kids! Little did Morgan know that I wasn't really taking her picture because I thought she looked adorable, but because I got a good laugh when I looked at her - especially with it all bunched up on the legs in the front and back! Mean mom, I know, but I just couldn't resist! I think it was more funny than what the picture portrays!






1 comment:
hey girl, I loved your use of the word "tilly." lol Your closet looks amazing. You go girl. I have a couple of closets here at home I would let you tackle. Also I agree Morgan looks funny.
Post a Comment