I have LOTS of things to work on this week while Kent and Tyler are in Minnesota! I got a lot of things done today, but still quite a few more things, especially with Morgan's birthday party coming up in a week.
Today
* call visiting teachees - check!
* call park and rec - check!
* vacuum - check!
* put away clean clothes - check!
* dishes
* grocery/party/gift shopping - check!
* figure something out for Family Home Evening
* dr. appt - Harrison - check!
* send out invites to Morgan's party
* fill in expenses - check!
By end of week
* wrap Faith and Christian's gifts
* mow lawn
* clean house (at least the downstairs!)
* pack for Ohio
* do online training packet for work
* change pictures on church bulletin board
For Morgan's party
* clean water table and toys
* make cake
* fill treat bags
*buy ice and water bottles for cooler (already have the kool-aid)
* fill pool
* make sure there is no dog poo in yard!
* fill water balloons
* make CUTE hydro bracelets (unless it's going to rain, then we'll make them at the party)
* set up table and chairs
It's going to be a beach/Hawaiian themed party with blue and green for the colors. I'm so excited! I found some really cute ideas, so I hope the weather co-operates with me so we can be outside! I've decided that since Morgan really hasn't had a true birthday party with all her little girl friends she deserves one this year. I'll probably let the kids have friend parties every other year so I don't get worn out so much! (myself AND the pocket book!)
In the near future
* make VTing gifts (I'll post a picture once I've assembled it! Super cute idea from my friend!)
* weed garden/plant tomato plants
* put away too small/out-of-season clothes
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So my question is, how will you KNOW if it's going to rain so that you can make/not make the bracelets ahead of time? j/k.
They look super cute and fun.
You were busy! We did those water bracelets last summer... Did they work for you? They didn't work out so good for me...
Post a Comment