Monday, June 2, 2008

Tyler's last day of kindergarten

This is Tyler with his teacher, Mrs. Peterson on the last day of kindergarten. Here are some answers to some questions I asked him:

What was your favorite thing to do at school?
playing outside for recess

What was your favorite subject?
reading

What was the best thing you learned?
How to read words

What was your favorite job to do?
doing the "yesterday, today, and tomorrow" bear

What was your favorite extra class?
computer lab ("Because of the superhero game - it was sweet!")

He was awarded the Certificate of Citizenship, which only two people received. I didn't quite get the full explanation of what it meant, but I think it was because of his good behavior and attitude throughout the year. He finished up the Friday before Memorial Day weekend, which was a cold, rainy day. Not really the best weather for starting summer vacation! He was so excited to tell everyone that he is a first grader now! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hilary said...

How cute... and a first grader?! Can you believe it? I loved his quiz answers....