We went to the county fair for FHE a Mondays ago. It was pretty hot and humid, but we had fun. I love the picture of the kids in the tractor tire wheel! They had a ton of different kinds of chickens and rabbits to look at. I think my favorite was this big fluffy white chicken - you could hardly see it's head! as well as a lion head rabbit. It looked like it had a fluffy mane! Should have gotten pictures of them, but I didn't. They didn't have any rides, so we let Tyler and Morgan take a pony ride. Tyler is my little cheeser-guy! Always has a big smile for the camera! And he's very photogenic too (must take after his mom! At least that's what everyone tells me. :) ) Morgan loved watching the dance classes perform. I really need to think about getting her enrolled in something soon. I really didn't like their costumes very well, but they were cute anyway.
What's a fair without a nice cold snow cone? Morgan dropped hers the second it got in her hand, but the lady was nice enough to give us a new one free of charge. I got my annual funnel cake, of course! Tyler discovered that he loves funnel cake and sure went to town on it! It looked like he was starving and it was the first thing he had eaten in ages! Whoa - slow down cowboy! ;)
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Looks like a really fun day! I'm trying to get Ella signed up for dance too...
Post a Comment