Thursday, September 11, 2008

The saga continues . . .

So word must have gotten out that Tyler actually called his friend Emily after school because he came home with TWO more girls' phone numbers!!! One was his "girlfriend" last year and the other one was a little girl who was on his T-ball team this past summer. Whoa! Talk about a little Romeo! I thought "Better stop while we're ahead", so I told Tyler he didn't need to be calling all these girls all the time, which he was fine with. :) He did call his friend Owen to see if he could come over tomorrow after school. I bet if the girls find out they will all be jealous. :) It kind of gave me a glimpse into what will be happening in the next few years and made me wonder how I was going to deal with it! BTW, Ash, that story WAS hilarious! I had a little boy come into the childcare a while back and I was pretty sure he had two mommies too! Kind of makes you speechless and wondering what to say and if you are being totally obvious or not!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

It is because that Tyler is such a handsome boy!! ;) Way to get all the ladies Tyelr!