I've really enjoyed doing these because they have been fairly quick (if I'm not interrupted!) to make and I just really love to relax by scrapbooking, which I haven't done in ages! Thanks Kelly and Hilary for the layout ideas!
You are a natural. The pages look great. I wish that I could do that, but I don't have a lick of creativity. The rest of the kids in my family got that talent
Unless we think of others and do something for them, we miss one of the greatest sources of happiness. - Ray Lyman Wilbur
Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible - the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family. - Virginia Satir
5 comments:
Your pages look great. I'm going to steal a couple of the others!
You are a natural. The pages look great. I wish that I could do that, but I don't have a lick of creativity. The rest of the kids in my family got that talent
These lay outs are darling Kris! Is Tropicanoe cove where we went in Lafayette that one time? I still remember our pictures from that day...
Yes, that's where we went. I love that place! Fond memories, huh?
really cute pages, Kris!
Post a Comment