Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

We tried the Sparkling/speckled kind this year! Kind of messy!





The oil in the dye was suppose to make the speckles - it only worked on a couple.






Morgan's favorite part was painting on the glitter - of course!





What beautiful eggs! My favorite are the speckled ones!




The Easter Bunny's display




Yay! Lip gloss and a new headband!




A dizzy bunny toy and silly string




Harrison was all about the candy!




This is the best picture I could get of her Easter dress!




Finding LOTS of eggs!




Harrison was happy with his loot! (Notice Morgan's new headband!)





All the cousins (who were there) with their Easter eggs

(oh, and one good-looking daddy too!)




Silly Morgan!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

What a fun Easter weekend! Morgans hair is getting so long and she has such pretty eyelashes!

Beth and Eric Jones said...

Looks so fun. I can't believe how grown up everyone looks. Can you believe that I have NEVER met Faith? Crazy! I miss seeing a picture of you, but miss Morgan can stand in as your mini-me! She looks just like you. Adorable kids. Love ya!

candy's clothes closet said...

Glad u had a nice Easter. We missed sharing the holiday w/u guys.

andy von harten said...

WE had a ton of fun with y-all. Thanks for coming down! I didn't even think about dying eggs. But, I always like the egg salad after Easter. Pumpernickel bread, yum!