Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Morgan in her element

Morgan, as I have said before, is our little artist. She wanted to paint outside the other day so I ripped off some white butcher paper from my never-ending roll we got from Kent's school and she went to town. She started off with 8 colors, but we had a big bottle of red that she ended up mixing with all the other colors, so they all ended up red! It turned out a little disturbing looking b/c it looked like she was playing in blood! But she had a ball and was out there for a really long time just enjoying herself. So how can I complain? :)


putting on her "show"






Look at those hands!

And those feet!







The Masterpieces
King Triton, the Sea Witch, and Scuttle on the left (for her daddy)
Ariel, Sebastian and Flounder on the right (for Tyler)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What an artist you have there! I love how you just let her be creative, no matter the mess. Great pictures of Harrison too. He is such a darling little boy.

Hilary said...

you are a fun mommy!!! (me- not so much!)