I've been wanting to make something handsewn for Morgan for forever, but have never taken the time to buy fabric (since I have to go to Lafayette now to buy any kind of fabric!!!) or sit down and do something I've never attempted before, so when I saw this link on my friend's blog I just HAD to try it! Super-dee-duper easy, cute and fun! I was thinking about maybe using a pink bandana since I already had a torquise colored ribbon, but when I went to the men's section, I didn't find any pink ("hmm" I thought, "I guess they are out of pink"). It then struck me THE NEXT DAY that there probably was never any pink in the men's dept. to begin with! I'm such a dork! Maybe I'll look in the women's another time. ;) And it probably WOULD HAVE only taken me 15 minutes to make, but of course I was interrupted about a million times.






And I threw one in of Tyler just to mix things up a bit, plus it is Morgan's skillful doing too!




1 comment:
What a cute dress!!! If I have a girl (which I think we are having a boy) I would PAY you to make me one of those. I don't sew :) Great job though and Morgan looks adorable!
Post a Comment