Ready for the big cut!
And a cute, healthier-looking cut after:
Look at how much she got cut off!
She had been wanting to get her hair cut for a really long time because it made her so hot when it was down, but I told her she couldn't get it cut until after her ballet recital and pictures. My SIL offered to take some of her and her friend in their costumes. Right after (and I mean RIGHT AFTER) they were done she asked if she could get her hair cut! I told her maybe the next day. I was going to have it done professionally if she wanted it shorter than what I did b/c I don't know how to do a cute bob or anything fancy, but she seems to be fine with the length I cut it. She was so happy and couldn't stop looking at her new do in the mirror! It looks A TON healthier and she looks so much more grown up! All ready to head to kindergarten! Even if I hadn't cut that much off, she was in dire need of a trim! Kent was opposed to her getting it cut short, but we all know that Kent likes long hair. I told him it wasn't his decision and that it can always grow back if she wants it to. She started carrying the cut off hair that I put in a ponytail holder all around the house, but I kept finding chunks of loose 6-inch strands of hair all over the house, so I made her stop. What a silly girl! I got 4 inches cut off my hair recently too and it is still long, but feels much healthier and looks better too! A good cut is always refreshing!








1 comment:
I think the cut looks so cute! Still long enough to put up, but short enough to leave down if she wants. Kudos!
Post a Comment